Best IPL Laser Hair Removal at Home 2020
What's the difference between Laser and IPL hair removal?
Both Laser Hair Removal and IPL are safe methods and have been shown to permanently reduce unwanted hair but there is difference in the technology that each use to generate the light, as well as the different properties of the light being used.
- it is absolutely painless. If tingling occurs, the power is most likely set too high;
- there is no infection risk at all;
- it’s efficient, 5 to 30 minutes for one session;
- the procedure stimulates the production of collagen and elastin which help keep your skin young and firm longer;
- it’s possible to remove hair on any part of the body;
- doesn’t cause ingrown hairs and removes those that already exist; and you can throw your razor away after the procedure!
- minimal pain, just slight tingling while the laser beam destroys a hair follicle;
- It’s completely safe when the procedure is performed correctly;
- water and air cooling in modern laser devices;
- short procedure only taking a few minutes to treat 10 square centimeters of skin;
- stable and sustainable result after going through with the series of procedures and it smoothes the skin its structure, improving the overall appearance.
Anyway, the laser hair removal method is suitable for most of the skin types, where as IPL technique is only suitable for certain skin types. Both IPL and laser hair removal are popular in hair removal treatment. Both are equally effective. The added advantage with IPL is that even fine hairs can be effectively targeted. After a few sessions, the terminal hairs which have converted to fine hairs fails to respond to the Diode Laser. But they are very well responded to IPL Laser.
What is the best IPL laser hair removal machine for home?
If you are considering permanent painless hair removal at home then take a look at the best IPL machines on the Wolvpower.
Wolvpower IPL laser hair removal less than $120, small and handy design means you can take it everywhere with you – so if you travel frequently, this would be a great option. This IPL photon skin rejuvenation instrument is a laser hair removal device that supports bodyless painless hair removal. You don't have to endure the traditional hair loss, don't hurt your skin, and take care of your skin safely and effectively. In addition, with five-speed adjustment function, you can choose the appropriate gear according to the actual situation. This product should be used every 1-2 weeks, do not repeat the same part, at least 4-5 times or more will have an effect. Even the care of a professional physician or beauty salon is the same.
- IPL hair removal technology derived from professional salons for home use.
- For use on full body. Gentle and effective even on sensitive areas of the body.
- With UV filter, safety skin tone sensor and cool to the touch pulses.
- 4+ years of full body treatment.
Objective studies show significant hair reduction in as little as 4 treatments. After these four treatments, you can enjoy the freedom of smooth skin for up to two months between treatments. Our IPL hair removal machine with 300,000 illuminating numbers, it can be used for 3-5 people for a full body hair removal for 10 years.
How to Use It?
No batteries or charging required, simply plug in the device to begin treatments. Bring the machine close to the target area, so it is perpendicular to the skin, and apply the laser light treatment. With 5 levels of light pulse intensity, you can customize the treatment to suit your level of hair growth.
How Often do I Need to Use It?
We recommend using your handset once a week for the first 12 weeks. After this period use your handset once a month, for 3 months or until satisfied. To maintain hairless smooth skin, use your handset once every 2 to 3 months, or as needed.
Which Areas of My Body Can I Use This On?
You can use your handset on your entire body, including your face (just be sure to not get too close to your eyes, we recommend wearing sunglasses while using it).